elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

someone got my baby

Tuesday, September 7 @ 4:08 PM


I was thinking about her
I'm thinking about me
I'm thinking about us
Where we gonna be

Open my eyes And realize that
it was only just a dream



YAY !!
HARI RAYA IS DRAWIN NEARRR !
AND SO IS MY BIRTHDAY !


wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~



Someone tag me this photo.
Ug, childhood memories and Pandan house memory.
this is love, man!


And i want this pink room in my new house please?
hehe.

ok bye.
this is called random posting.
gonna get ready for werq now.

ohh, and i didnt went to school.
I woke up at 8 den sleep back, den someone call at 9.30 and i guess its too late to go school den i sleep back all the way till 1.23 when someone call me again. HAHA!

ok bye, someone just officially call me a Lazy girl.
love.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥