elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

rambot lawarr

Thursday, September 16 @ 6:46 PM



So what's new ?
Nothing, for me.

So yesterday was my last paper and my last day in Ite Macpherson.
So no more going to to Singpore post for Mac Value lunch or ljs or kfc.
hehe. kk whatever.

After paper, went to Tamp 1 cause one of my friend wanted to get her kicks. after which we all change in the toilet dgn muke balek skola and kasot skola, we went to town. Lol-ing.

Walk around, do hair den eat kfc inside the saloon.
Orang dier gerek! heehe! kite beli baju and kasot try2 dlm kedai dier, dier tk kesah and join in jugak. haha!

den bf fetch me at the busstop den we go home.
he fetch me at 9.20 but i reach home at 12+. Loling.

Enjoy the pictures.

and comment on my hair, cuz i dont like it .







SEE!! Bella hair.

Ni, fizah hair !


And this one, Zara hairr !


And today, sesungguhnyer aku blom makan.
Yes kalau aku blom makan, aku buat peragai. HAHA!
sorry.

bye. Love love.

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥