elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

ramadhan

Wednesday, August 11 @ 8:09 PM



Selamat Berpuasa.
Happy fasting to all Muslims.

Lol. Today is the 1st day of fasting month.
And im so happy i can pull it off, hehe! Hopefully i can fast the whole month without distractions. Hehe! Ppl who know me, knows what i mean.

So today.
Yes i sleep like a pig in class all the way.
And even the bus journey from McPherson to Tampiness i slept.
Tsk tsk. I was really tired, maybe.
And mayb bcuz my head was so dizzy.

And so lucky dhat i didn't werq today.
I really didn't want bcuz i want to break fast at home wf mama!
:D :D

Every night I rush to my bed
With hopes that maybe Ill get a chance to see you
When i close my eyes
hhahaha. ok ok, it's 8.29pm to be exact.
And i vry vry sleepy now.

Nights. Love eu all!

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥