elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

move on

Sunday, August 1 @ 12:20 PM


I saw u with your new girl just yesterday
And I feel that I must confess
Even though it kills me to have to say
Ill admit that I was impressed

AHHHHH, WHATEVER KAY?



Hey! Long time never update.

Fasting month gonna start soon, i'm pretty excited. Hoho.
Btw, yesterday had a blast.
Went home from bugis to town.
Bought not so alot like last time uh.
Didnt spend 300$ this time, i spend only 200+. Gagaga!

Ok ok, duet aku nak mampos!
Time to save.
Next week schdule.

Mon - School till 5 den work from 6 to 10
Tue - School till 5 den work from 6 to 10 again !
Wed - School till 3 den work from 5 to 10
Thursday - school till 6.
Fri - no school work from 9am to 10pm (mampos)
sat - 9 to 3.
sun - no work no school, playtime.

den next week i wont work so much cause i need to start revising for exam and it's already the fasting month. haha!

Ok, i better go out from this house now.
Mummy left me in the morning and now i need to meet her and daddy at Bedok interchange!
I'm effing hungry right now!
I need food, i need Kinder Bueno !
:)


Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥