elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

l o s t

Saturday, August 28 @ 9:26 PM



My family iPhone.

And finally my 3g have been replaced !
because my 3g tk gune, home button pecah !
Ok, no need to marah2 anymore because im not using it anymore.

So when i say im not using it anymore,
I AM ALSO NOT USING THE NUMBER ALREADY HOR.
I will be.. until my birthday den i will deactivated the number permanently.
I got a new number, ask for it please.



this was last week?
When i watch Step Up 3 for the 2nd time. heh heh!
I really love dhat movie.
And den there's this song in the movie which make me think about a person.
Idk la, dier la laen la skrg.
He di-sap-pear, no news no nothing.

And i realized he deleted his post and everything in my blog.
Grr, sedih or wad, nvr even leave a memory behind.
Hmpff. Eu say eu nvr leave me? :(


Bye la, tkmo emo2 lagy la.
Bye nk tido!
N remember, me birthday less than a month!

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥