elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

he must die right na na naaa

Wednesday, August 4 @ 12:40 AM



Today is already consider as 4 Aug.
Wahh so fast already August.
And next week already fasting month!

B t w.
I didn't went to school today, i woke up like wad 12pm and if i get ready to school confirm class finish at 1.. den might as well just forget it kan!
So yeah i sleep back and went to werq at 6pm just nw.
Ohh but i met Shidot baby for awhile because it's been a while.

Ok2.
So today got one faggot customer.
Seriously! Sick in the brain.
This is what happen.....

Ok, to all the customer who bought cookies at any outlets before.
When eu purchase a amount of cookies right, we usually scoop the cookies and weigh it on the scoop right. But of course the scoop itself has no weight because we already set the to no weight la right??
After weighing 300grams of cookies we packed in the bag right?
Den we hand over the bags to the customer, den the customer take it and weight it on the weighing machine and lift up the scoop and starting shouting!!
" Hey how come it's only 200plus cookies! I pay for 300grams u know! "
Den i say we already set the scoop to zero grams so this scoop have no weight!
Den he say, don't be silly. I'm not stupid. Of course everything got weight!
So i say, yes i know u are not stupid and yes everything got weight but this scoop here i already set to zero so, this scoop dosent really count!
He say, " i don't care i want my 300grams cookies WITHOUT the scoop."
I say " what do u want me to do now? "
He say, " weight again on the scale without the scoop "
I add, " den how may i supposed to put the cookies in the bag? "
He answer, " Use your hand "
I reply, " It's unhygienic but since eu want it dhat way ".

Still got the cheek to say, i always buy here.
Don't try to steal my cookies.
( who wants to steal your cookie siaaaaaa -____- )


And yes i swear if i ever see his face again.
I'm going to serve him with a big smile and weight his cookies without the scoop.
Not forgetting with my dirty hands.

I HOPE HE IS EATING THE COOKIES RIGHT NOW AND DIE !!
Serious shit !
This kind of people no brains.

Ok bye wanna sleep.
And so sorry, because today like no mood.

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥