elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

lawa la sangat2

Sunday, July 18 @ 9:55 PM


Next time, there will be no next time



I don't know why almost everyday i wear pink?

Haha ok btw.
This morning i woke up as early at 8am on a Sunday!
Dad drop me off over at my cousin place @ Bedok.
I had this really funny convo with my parents.
but nothing to share here.

K den. when i open my cousin bedroom door, i ran and jump on her!!
Den i hug her and give her a morning kiss.
Sweet kan akuu? Hehe.

Ohh her friend were there too.
And so, i watch this moviee..
Sorority Row while waiting for them to freshen up.

And so, i was like a mother there because our parents are out till 1pm.
I call up Mac delivery and we had MacDonald for breakfast.
After dhat, her friend Ardini left.

After eating, yeah i feeeeeel so tired and sleepy.
I jumps on her bed and i doze off beside my cousin, Khayli.
Yupp i did!

I got a weird dream just now when doze off at my cousin place.
Or i shall say, DEJAVU. hehe
And off, i slept for almost 4 hours.
See how tired i was. Kesian~

Home sweet home.
And now, im opening my braid hair.


And B T W.
Can i get a Neck pierce ?
I want it so badly, seriously.



Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥