elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

rescue me

Saturday, June 12 @ 10:18 PM


Hello babyboys and babygirls !
Elna here.

It's Saturday today and i hate it, bcuz im not going out.

Btw, i have werq just now in the morning and den got a surprised pick up by Big sister and Bro-in-law. Haha! Actually kan? I already tap in and waiting for my train at the platform when my sis call me up and say she's right in front of my shop. So i tap out back!

They send me home.
And then get ready i follow mum to Tampiness, got wedding thingy.
Omg, the deco was damn niceeeeeeee!! But its abit dark from outside.
But seriously, it is so very nice. I suke :D
Pink and purple theme.
Dad sent us home.

When i'm home, i went crazy!!
I want to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AND THIS IS WHAT I CALL SHIOK SENDIRI.
and also, this is what happen when i'm at home.

Ohhhhhhh, eu know?
this very few days, i keep eating ice-cream!
and searching for chocolates. Tsktsk.

Right now, im eating Silver Queen chocolates.
Can't find it in singapore. :D


And now, i nak Ice-Cream !!!



Ok ok, i am going to stop this post here before i start talking more about food.
Like... i want to eat Pizza hut? And Nasi lemak at Changi village? Or maybe Botak jones?
Ahhh, eu see!! Peragai b.g please. Aiyoo! hehe!
Tmrw Sunday, going to Airport. Update soon! :D
Love eu all.

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥