elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

nak bilang ke tak

Tuesday, May 18 @ 9:37 PM


Takes time to love
Do you know eu make me smile just by texting?
:)




Second post of the day.
Haha, random la. I'm bored.

My friend wrote this in her fb.
I think it's pretty cool ah.

NEVER give a boy a new chance after he broke you heart, even if he says the sweetest things. Cause the only reason he's saying those sweetest words, is because it didn't work out with the other girl on his other hand.

And like i say, i don't know to believe or not.
I belum pro dalam bahase lelaki. :D
So eu guys tell me is it's true?

School was as per normal. Had test just now.
Woah, i tried my best, try my vry best not to open the book and cheat. Haha!
No snw today, cuz nxt week napha test. Grr!

Tmrw, merayap day!
Everyday also go out sey.
Nak tengok movie pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ah this week schedule.
Monday - School till 5pm.
Tuesday - School till 3pm.
Wednesday - School till 3pm.
Thursday - School till 4 and off to werq!
Friday - No school but got werq!
Saturday - Werq 12 - 6pm.
Sunday - Family day

Ok bye, it's 10.12pm.
Means? Bedtime.

Goodnight people!
TAG TAG TAG, please.


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥