elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

i wanted to say

Wednesday, May 26 @ 6:37 PM



And I know I never told you
That I love you
Now its all too late
. . .





It's been two days since we didn't have a proper day in class.
I want school now, don't disturb my holiday please?

Tmrw is Thursday.
Means, work!
And no school on Friday!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Ok lah, yesterday had Napha test.
Start at 8 in the morning, did our 5 stations first.
And den started 2.4km right after dhat.
Hav eu seen mcpherson field? Gosh!
7 rounds of it okay!

Den finish around 10plus.
Me and the girls take a showerr.
den heard that class was cancel, wtf?!
so we meet the advisor and told her we still want class as per normal because we don't want to make up or postpone to any Fridays eu see.
So, class as per normal even some already went back home.
So ya, ended up only go revision for half an hour den go home.

and today, i went to Marina Bay Sands for the Imagine cup.
Microsoft competition or something.
den go back to sch, didn't turn up for class so meet cuteguy and went home.

Ok lah bye.
Don't know what to write already.
I'm tired, my legs are cramp thanks to the napha.
and for not running for a long time.

it's 7.01pm now.
and i guess better be in bed soon.
Nights love!

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥