elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

i wanna let him know

Wednesday, May 19 @ 11:57 PM





Guess what?
Just now i received a call saying, they saw my eye candy wf someone else.
Don't know if it's true or he just tryin to make me feel bad.
But what if it's true, feel so dumb whenever i bump into eu.

I don't even know if he read my blog.

Okkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Yeah, tmrw is Thursday.
Means Friday no school, so fast right?

But i got werq tmrw. Bahh!
Suddenly don't feel like werqing, oh wait but i want.
Bcuz tmrw is one of the staff last day and i get to do closing with him.
Yay! Confirm kecoh one, kena bully.

Oh, today was supposed to go out wf my girls.
Abeh cancel, den they wanna watch tmrw but i can't.
Plan kay, den update.

Ahhh, this is so late.
Goodnight!

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥