elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

go figure

Saturday, May 15 @ 11:09 PM



When I saw you over there
I didnt mean to stare
But my mind was everywhere
I wanna know you


Seriously, our eyes keep meeting but i was too scared to respond.
Eu look like a guy who hurt girls heart.
How ah eye candy?



Hey.

I really don't know what to update.
Life have been so far so not good.
I GOT NO LIFE SIA.

Seriously, school werq school werq.
Macam what only!

And it's not that i don't like it.
I love it la sey, lagy2 got eye candy in front at werq.
den school, classmate start to talk n take picture all dhat stuff.
Mcm best gitu lor! haha.

Haha. My imaginary cookie cakes.
Yes, first attempt.
Alittle bad but got room for improvement :D



Pay lambat sey, i nak shopping bnyk2.
Nak rase 1,350$ lagi please. hhaha!

On wednesday, i skip school because i went to Graduation @ Ite simei.
Seriously. Sakit hati sey datang!
The only reason that i wanted to go for the grads it's because i wanted to see my classmate for the last tyme sia, dissapointed.
But only 11 people turn up!




Yesterday, 14 May.
Jp and Lot1 Staff went Bowling, i didn't join.
I work like 10hours and got 1hour break but i didn't go and eat.
This girl crazy wanna get smack for nothing!
After closing rush to Serangoon to sent stuff.
Was riding and it started to rain, tiny drops on my helmet but i didn't get wet.
Ard midnight reach home den it poured really heavily, lucky already at home.
Hahah, ok the motive i write all this is.
Mmhh, i went riding instead of bowling? HAHA.

Ok lah, tmrw Sunday.
Hopefully Healthy Sunday or Movie Sunday, or maybe
Stay at home on Sunday.

Goodnight

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥