elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

pieces of me

Wednesday, December 30 @ 9:20 PM


Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one





So today is my last day of werq, i mean not last day as in really last day but i took 2 months leave from werq cause im starting my attachment next week.

I can't stop thinking about how some friends could really be backstabbing me from the back. Like serious shyt, how could eu be so royal to me, act as if eur some kind of an angel but at the back eur are trying to be me. Hmm, babygirl eu are just like the song Everything she do is like me, from the head to her feet like. she trynna talk like me trynna walk like me. Lagi this one, trynna get all the boys in the club like me..
Easy said, Everything she be is like me, trynna imitate me but too bad!

I'm not trying to ruin our friendship eventho is about to come to a year but eu already spoilt it when eu make your move. Think what eu did, am i hurting eu now? Oh wells, eu already hurt me right from the start!

I don't want to talk about this ok.
I'm gonna act as if nothing happen unless eu really want to talk about it!

Werq as fun, but i think i got a stalker.
He came yesterday and today, looking for me. I don't even know who the hell he is. Hmm, but i appreciate it cuz he at least show himself la kan. Haha!

Btw, im gonna miss crazy cookie monster crew!

Ok bye, won't be updating for awhile.
Follow me on tweet or fb :)

i need to go somewhere to rest all my worries away..

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥