elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

cinta remaja

Friday, December 18 @ 9:15 PM


'Cause when eu're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them




Yes yes, i am still not going to update about my Japan trip.
Because #1 My lost my card reader
#2 I lost my iPhone cable.

And now, i can't even charge my phone.
How to survive lyke this?

Moving on. . .

Eu will never guess what happen yesterday!!
At night around 9, Alip fetch me downstairs, vroom3 to Causeway point. He asked me to help him order for him cake for his friend la. Hmm, den we walked back to civic cause he parked hys bike there la. While crossing the road 2 bike pass me and this boy keep on looking or even staring at me. And i just stunned to see who he is. Seriously, he jumped from the bike open his helmet and shout my name. Fcuk, i just look down and walked away. It was dinosaur! Don't want to elaborate anymore la. Tired of dramas~

Hmpff!
Ok just now meet Girlfriends.
Went to Banquet and hav lunch with Shidot, Catty, Ashy and Mama(shidot's mum). Haha! Den went to buy bleach cuz we want to bleach our hair. Actually, only catty but me also want to join become mentel! Hehe!
Thanks Catty Jerry for highlighting my hair :)

I really don't know what is happening to my hair.
I think i want to redye my hair back, chop it off and become normal again.
Can?
Wish life could be as easy as said too~

I am going to bee so busy dot com.
After japan trip werq my ass off den i want to dissapear and start attachment.

Hmpff, i don't know what to say already.
I want to go call my Big sister, den wait for awhile mane tau miracle happen ke?
Den at 1030 bedtime, busy day ahead.

So eu takecare!
Anything call, tkmo msg :)

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥