elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

princess sweet 17th

Wednesday, September 23 @ 6:44 PM


Firstly thanks alooot to all my beautiful family, friends and love ones who wishes me yesterday &today. Love eu guys bnyk2 otay!

Yesterday i had my Sweet 17th birthday surprise by my beautiful girlfriends, klw ade dorang conferm kecohnye. so be prepare ade bnyk happening smlm. Haha!

Once upon a time..

At 3plus shidot text me, she ajak me follow go mamam wf her at don't know where cuz catty is jln rayaing and lisa is in school. So yalah, she asked me to doll myself up, mcm date lah nie gituu. Den another half an hour she text me again, asked me to meet her at the busstop. But i wasn't ready so i was rushing here and there suddenly i open the door she was right outside my door step with a big balloon. With my situation yang panicking and shocked, i shouted sooo loud that the whole block can hear! Lol.

Photobucket

Took the train and went to yishun, north point.
Shidot told me we will b eating together with hyr cousins since girlfriend couldn't make it. So ok lor, i just follow. We settle down at Eighteen chefs. The waiter, waitress and manager were all vry nice and friendly and hawt. haha!



Saw this two weirdos at the end of the table. This two ladies were dressed really weirdly, they were like covering their face, i can only see their eyes and i totally have no clue who they were.

Photobucket
Photobucket

When the food arrived, me and shidot dig in lor without waiting for her "cousins" to come. Den suddenly the waiter named Wan announce,
"There's a birthday girl in the house.
Her name is Elna and i want everyone to sing a birthday song for her.
Happy birthday to eu. .
*everyone sing Happy birthday song &clapping "
Yes, den i paisey already and den this two weirdos above approach me and open their scarf. Guess who guess who? It was my girlfriends!
I swear i was having a mix feeling of happy, shocked, paisey, surprised.. everything la.
and ya, i cry cause elna very tertouched with the surprises..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

den we all continue eating and went off.
den one more surprise, guess what?!
My balloon burst..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

but fear not, i got it replace :)
Photobucket
princess happy back..!

Photobucket

To my greatest girlfriends in the whole universe ELSC,

Thank eu thank eu so much for the surprises.
I enjoy yesterday, very part very second very moment.
korang jahat okay, slalu buat i cry. haha!
i suke ape korang plan, korang best!
Thank eu again for the best party i ever had, i will remember it forever.
Eu guys are the best!

I sayang eu all, ELSC all the way :)

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥