elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

wonder

Monday, August 24 @ 11:01 PM


He thinks he is in love with her, but i'm pretty sure it's not me.

As much as i wanted to update about my lyfe or what i did from last friday, it seems dhat this blogger is being such a b*tch sngt2. Hais, i can't upload any pictures at the moment. So this post will be edited one day.

Nvm, i just update je kay w/o any pic. Got pic already!

Last friday, i meet up with the girls after school. We had our movie after for so longg. We watched, Orphan. Conferm chop stamp, i don't want to watch this kind of movie anymore lah. Sorry lah lisa, sampai jari kau aku gigit2. Love my babyys. Haha!


Saturday, was the ferst day of Puasa/Fasting.
After break-fast at my Uncle house, we went to Geylang. Told eu people billion times, i hate gg geylang. Serious, but i had to at dhat tyme. And i bought dengdengg and air-katira. Yum yum!



Sunday, urgh! Second day of fasting and i had to werq. It's not easy i tell eu. And at dhat point of tyme, there's this one customer tryin to blow my top but i play it cool. Since it's a holy month, i take this as if Allah menguji kesabaran ku. I manage to serve this customer w/o making any fuss. I'm glad i do it right.

Finish werq at 5, dad pick me up and we break-fast at Bugis. Of all the days, on Sunday was closed for some reasons. Hais, so we had to break-fast somewhere else, as in other food place. Hmpff!


Today is Monday!
Went to school at 8, did some work out in th gym and all the while i just played on the Treadmill and i burn 114.86 calories. Wanted to make until 200 but by the tyme i stop the track. My teacher warn me dhat i'm gonna feel like on top of the cloud, like giddy2 like dhat. And yes, i couldn't stand on my feet for awhile.





Oh and did i say dhat, i've grown an inches taller?
Suke suke sukee! I'm so taller than Catty now! HAHA!


And th rest, school as per normal. Had my SES C.A marks. I already tell eu dhat the paper is damn hen nan lor! I got a High D! Omg, elna eu can forget about continuing to study if this happen again. I had to work super fcukingly extremly hard for my upcoming exams.

After school, went to meet Mummy at causeway point. And den waited for Big sister to come. Big sister, Bro-in-law and hys brother and i watch G.i.joe, again. This was my second tyme. Wohoo~

Speaking of exams, goodnight people!
I got a test tmrw.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥