elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

masih cinta

Thursday, August 6 @ 5:02 PM


What would my mama do,
If she knew bout me and you?
Oh, what would my daddy say,
If he saw me hurt this way? (uh-oh uh-oh)



Heloooooo, elna is back from school.
Today is Thursday!

Tmw is Friday, and students are encourage to wear either White Or Red?
So IR3, how? Red or White? Sejiwe please?

Erm and sorry readers.
Today elnaastory got no storyy to share cuz nothing really happen in class or in school todayy. We only had 3 hours of lessons, had presentation and den continue with the Role play and den go home straight. Elna budak baek kann?

Hmpff, im bored now but i can't wait for tonight. Yay!
I ade movie date!!
I nak tengooook. . jeng jeng jenggggg. . .



Jealous tak? Tak kan. Diam ah! Haha.

Omg, ape ni nak buat for the next 4 hours more?
People please, talk to me.

Skrg, bored bored bored bored bored dot com
Later, gerek suke gerek suke gerek suke dot com
Weeeeeeeeee~

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥