elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

beautiful nightmare

Tuesday, August 11 @ 8:20 PM


I'M BACCKK !

Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

But I know this crush ain't going awayyyyy




So, i'm back in action now.

And school today is not so good cuz. . .

#1 Hate it cuz both my arm muscle are teared
#2 Feeling so disable
#3 Can't tie my hair, can only do things with my legs
#4 Lagi benci when the th lecturer is being such a racist
And #5, everything just ruin my day.

See see! The picture below *point*
Tengok, my classmate bully me cuz i can't even arrange my hair when it's messy, they make it even messier. Bagos kan?





Urghh, i can now feel like there's a heartbeat on my arm. It's very leceh yknow. How to go werq tmrw? How to go cycling? How to carry school beg? How to do this do that? Haiyoooh!
Hopefully, tmrw will be better :)

And before i end my post. I would like to thanks all my dearest people who was vry concern abt me just now, Sarah who helped me carry my bag the whole day and Asyura for massaging both my arms in class. Thank eu vry nice kayy.

Ok bye,
i want to watch Anugerah. I want to see Catty Jerry gelek-gelek~

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥