elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

boys boys boys

Friday, July 31 @ 5:00 PM


TGIF !



Hello hello people!
I misss blogging can?

And i don't know lah, was talking how irritating my blogger these days are with Lisa and suddenly, it can be used agaen. Tup tup, besok da back to the circle. Haha!

Hmpff, i'm freaking tired la seyy.
Tired with guys attitude la, tk lahh.
Actually, i'm tired bcuz of school and yesterday after school helped my big brother to paint this room all white for the base and den the colour of hys choice. So, yes i'm tired.

Wahh, i hear Hari raya songs alreadyyyyyy~



School was always fun but still, time too long. I don't lyke lah. And and and yesterday had spot checks, fcuk can? I kena caught bcoz too much accessories. Too much?! Bedek sey, i was wearing a wristband and my hairband je. Only two ok, but i remember My C.a say don't argue, if they want us to remove it just remove and move on. Haha!




Weekends are here! Weeeeee~
Can't wait to walked in the malls tmrw, more shopping! :)
And i can't wait for next friday, eu know i know.

Ok lah, me very tired and gy rest.
Hopefully blogger will b better tmrw so i can update everyday ok?



On a very lighter note, i'm glad dhat my babies are baaack!

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥