elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

that's what i get

Monday, June 22 @ 1:05 PM


Sunday, yesterday.

Mum woke me up in th afternoon to go to Atok house. She woke me up when she and the rest of my family member is already ready to go out and she know i took almost 1hour to get ready what, yet she woke me up last.

At ferst i wore a plain white shirt & 3/4 jeans but i bring along my blue dress and a belt. Den i just grab everything in my bag and went downstairs where my dad &bro is already waiting in the vehicle. So in the car, i was like brushing my hair and wearing my belt and dress and everythingg. HAHA!

Went to Admiralty to celebrate Father's Day. Watch The Game Plan at StarMovie &Jangan Tegur :)

&&of course spent quality times with me dearest cousins! Miss them so muchh!



Me &Khayli baby






Aqilah baby &Me





Den later in the afternoon, wanted to ask mummy to Vivo to search my blue shirt but something cockup and i didn't want to go there! In the end, i went to Holland V to visit Kak fatin at the flea. Walked afew rounds, bought a few stuffs and den drop by the nearest Cold Storage to buy some toilettries stuff.

Reach home, sent brother to camp and sleeppp! :)

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥