elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

potong steam btol

Tuesday, June 30 @ 1:07 AM


I got lot of storiess to tell, ehem! Erm. . not really. Haha!

29 June
Today is Monday, eu know i know i hate Monday! Monday has always been my only enemy. But eu know what's my happy pill for Monday ?



Answer is, Werqing with them !! *pointing above*

Today, Ani do opening and den come April and den i came at 3pm. Today is so best! I have soo much laughter at werq. Senang kate, Monday is never boring with them around :)


Moving on, On Sunday 28 June,





Yes, eu might have guess it already.
I watch Transformers 2 for the 2nd tyme and it is still so very awesome, seriously. Haha!

Went down to Lot1 with Alip and meet hys Jackass friends, Fad, Azim &Yazid. And den movie start at 9.30pm till midnight plus. Haha!

- - - - - - - -

Oh dhat's all i have to share. No wait, one more thing.

I hate everything dhat got the word, cut or chop or potong or whatever eu want to call it!

Number 1, I cut my hair.
Yes, it's lighter now cause it's short!!
No only dhat, i look more rounder
And 3 people who seen it, say i look like a small kid. Haha!
Fad say, she didn't see any different mayb bcoz she haven't meet me for 2/3 months and not see my loooong hair :(

Number 2, i cut my fingernails.
It's really fine but it's super short and i'm not use to it, dhat's all.

Yeah, about my new hair. Eu guys have to meet me live to see it! And currently only, a handfull have seen it. Yes, a handfull only! :)

Before i start getting busy this is what my horoscope say,

Your analytical side goes out the window now, and you're indulging in sweet sentimentality and the joy of summer. It doesn't hurt that you have the day all planned out (which will also come in handy since if you had to make a decision today, it'd be difficult). Enjoy the company of family and friends, and don't be surprised if you're moved to tell people how meaningful they are to you. In fact, just go ahead and do it.
All i got to say is, I love eu people, don't run away please!

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥