elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

me need eu now!

Saturday, June 20 @ 10:02 PM


About today, 20th June.

Mum woke me up at 11.30am. She asked me follow her go Civic to pay the season parking den, she say going to Jurong West to visit her mother for awhile den done. I tot we won't be going to malls la kn, so i wear something super very the slack habes. HAHA!

After doing the season parking, we went up to Kiddy Palace at Cway point to buy me small sister and new milk bottle. And den, she came running to this Art something something and whine semacam until cannot whine anymore. Because she wanted to colour2, but eu know ended upp, I'm the one who finish the colouring. Yay to me!






Den the ferst two parts my mum say was true, but den dad came in the afternoon to pick us up and we walked at Jurong Point, omg! Lucky i didn't saw anyone i know. Pakaian hancur! HAHA! We had lunch at this Java Village, bcause my dad wanted it and he say this is lyke, erm his Father's Day choice of food place something like dhat. So yalah, we agree. Btw, the food there was not bad uhh.






This is me small sister and she took my picture all the way, so klw gambar senget tu sume dier ok? Haha!




This is my drink for today, Happy Soda! But eu know, who finish it?? My small sister finish it! Urgh, so geram ok because it's so nicee!!














*Above pic* She took herself.






So after eating, we went to shop shoop! My only one motive was to get a blue shirt, any kind of blue shirt for Anugerah next week uh. But i could not get them. Not even one, caught me eyes! Nvm, tmrw going out again so, diedie must buy a blue shirt.



Ohh, since we were at Jp. Me decided to drop by the shop and say Hi. Haha! So gerek sey them. I know 4 out of 5 there just now, i think the one guy there is a new staff lah, cause. . . i just now la kan. Hehe!

Ok lah, me gtg! Don't forget to tag if eu drop by :)

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥