elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

cookies, i want.

Sunday, April 19 @ 12:44 AM



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CRAZY SUPERVISOR,
APRIL :)
May all your wishes come true.



I had werq today, and tmrw is my offday.

Jimmy came to visit me with hys gf. And later dhat afternoon, Fazlina and hyr friend came too. Thanks alot for turun-ing. Cause if no-one visited me i'll conferm b very bored. Eu won't see a smile on my face. HAHA! Talking about visiting. Sorry ok FAA, cause i wasn't werqing dhat day. I think dlm banyak2, FAA is my regular customer. HAHA! Eu guys sungguh manis. Wait, very sweet sounds better :)

So, what new?

I just been told just now dhat starting Monday, 20 April 09. My outlet (not sure about the rest of the outlet) is going to sell new Famous Amos cookie flavour. Called, White Choco chip. I don't know how it look lyke and i don't know how it taste so, dont ask me just yet. But i will update alright? Eu guys can buy and try if eu want to cause different people got different opinion. Buy ok, jangan tak buy :) More update soon.



As for next week, let me tell eu my werq schedule.

Monday - 5 to closing
Thursday - 5 to closing
Saturday - 5 to closing also.
And the rest, offday cause school end late.

So, come down to Lot 1 and see me!
Bye, shidot just called for my rescue. Got to go!

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥