elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Baby, dhat's just me

Tuesday, April 7 @ 1:34 AM


Well well, i'm bored.

Im stuck at home for the whole past 24 hours, or more. I need to change my skins, i want to change my playlists but, i just need tyme. Tyme? Bile je aku busy tau, cause i'm lyke doing nothing since forever.

Speaking of which, i'm sure i'm going to start werq pretty soon now only dhat i haven't got calls or sms-es from the shop or mayb i should call them instead. Hmpff! Well, having those holiday moods for some while, i think i'm getting pretty lazy day by day. This week was supposed to b my werq-week but suddenly i feel, i want more holidays.

And next week, school starts. Are eu ready? Not me! Well, eu know sometimes eu got the feeling dhat eur going to b the shinning new toy(not one but this group) in dhat place and eur not ready for it and th worst part, eur unsure of everything. The surrondings what it's like, the tyme and place and just everything. Honestly, i'm having this feeling right now. I don't want to have a bad start. Somemore, i don't know a single person there. How sad~

10 more minutes till boyfie outs for hys break tyme.
Got to go, busy finding a new layouts.

Labels:



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥