elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Ordinary Day

Wednesday, March 18 @ 2:28 AM


Hey y'all. Lol, what the hell? Haha!

So, yesterday(bcoz it's past midnight) i only got 7 hours of sleep. Mum wake me up at 10am, ask me to follow hyr bring Naiya to watch Thomas &Friends at Jp the old one dhat didn't even last for 10mintues. Ughh!





The only thing i follow and wake up early, is because of this gurl beelow eventho i didn't enjoy the show at all. But nevermind lah, as long as dier happy ok? But the thing is, i don't know why she cry after she show. Haiyooh.



After watch the show, went to Banquet to eat. Lambat nye breakfast. Then, Hanis called, asked me if i can come down early cause Sydi is going off at 3pm and she is alone until the next person comes in. So ya lahh, lucky i already packed my werq stuff and i even bring it along. After eating, walked past FA, saw Izza and Rashidah's sayang and another guy i don't know who. Den i trained to werq straight away. Reach Cck 10 mins before 3pm. Lucky luckyy~

And one more lucky thing, nothing spoils my mood today. Very happy. And i even met a new friend. Haha! Hyr name is Estee(dhats wad she introduce hyrself in her blogg lah. Betol kan betol kan?) Haha! Ok, about werq, i didn't make myself think of bored. Whenever i feel empty, i quickly reach out for something and just start doing something. Lyke just now, while i was cleaning the oven, i usually took lyke 5 mintues but this tyme i took lyke 20mintues to clean it not only dhat, i took a chair and sat infront of the oven to clean the dividers. Haha! I also rewrite the whole promotions in a new piece of paper cause i looked very unsightly with all the cancellation and overdue promo there. I wrote more stocks order table, and i also count one by one the tins and boxes left to check on the stocks and not forgetting rearrange it back. Rajinn elna, anak sape je tau. Lol. K diam.

As usual finish at 10.20pm, sweep the floor mop the floor. Closed shop and i went to the busstop to wait for my dad to pick me up. But today my dad was 5mintues late but it's alright cause i spent me 5mintues talking to my old neighbour. Yes, i saw Don. The chinese guy who lives in the same block and the same level as me, ok mayb used-to dhat's why i say old neighbour. I was surprised when he said he already moved house. I was lyke, Woaah really? Haha! Talk talk then hys bus came and i also saw my dad coming, so exchange goodbyes and went home.

Btw, yknow why i'm so bored yesterday at dhat hour? Because, because boyfie just started hys ferst day of hys night shift werq. Erm, i'm not sure wad it called. Only dhat he is werqing while i'm sleeping and i'm werqing while he's sleeping, lyke dhat uhh. Nvm, i'm going to b a good girlfie and giv my support no matter wad. It's ok, no worry bbyboy. I'm here for eu :)

Time check, 3.05am
I just hang up with Bbyboy, it was hys 1hr break just now. And, it just started rainning outside now. Alamak alabapak, so coold so shiiok if i were sleeping. Uhh, good idea. Goodnight, i mean Gdmorningg noww!

Werqing tmrw at 2pm, love y'all.

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥