elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

i'm glad i make it thru the night

Monday, March 23 @ 1:26 AM





Haven't been blogging am i? I was werqing on Sat &Sun.

And today was very tiring. I don't know why but there's so much to do. And also today is last day for FA at JP outlet cause JP is doing their renovation so all the leftover stuff had to put at cck. So today closing was push later, but i still have fun. This 2week all full-timer(JP+CCK) has to werq . So, they don't need part timer seh. And i only werq on this Tuesday only and had rest for the other 17days. No salary equals to no happy face.

I saw a rainbow on Saturday while i was on my break and went up to accompany Ani for hyr smoke break, when i saw it, it was really big but far. Haha! It was so beautiful, no wonder FAA loves rainbow. Hehe! Me very kiasu , so me had to stand in the rain in th middle of the field for awhile. Hehe! Click to enlarge for better view.




And i met Shidot on Friday at my place for good 2hours. But i tynk it was more Naiya &Shidot tyme rather than me. My own sister won't let Shidot talk to me. See lah this this coming-4years old makcik.



Currently, watching MTV Hip hop countdown while waiting for the tyme to turn 2am which also means boyfie break tyme. Since bf started werqing night shift, i have not been sleeping early or rather not sleep at all. And no surprise, I tynk i'm not going to sleep tonight because.. i'm going to meet boyfie for breakfast later after hys werq and if i sleep conferm gone one. I know me mahh. Haha!

Time check: 1.52am.

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥