elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Monday, March 30 @ 2:45 AM


I've been at home an hour ago from lepak-ing with Catty Jerry at my rc downstairs.

Boyf is the most sweetest boyfriend ever lahh. Thank eu alot for following me to get me sch shoes despite he just came back from fishing wf hys friends at 8am and wf hys lack of sleep from ytd-ytd werq, he still want to accompany me. Thanks alot babyboy! Me love eu alot alot.



So yalaa, today went to Queenstown and also to town with my werld best boyfriend. And then had dinner at my fav place, Pastamania at Causeway Point bcoz Cinelesure was full.

And i went to Catty Jerry's mum bbq birthday on 28March. Reach there at midnight and dhat makes 29March and then had loots of catch up together with girlfriends and then, took millions of pictures and we slept together in one bed. Woah, 4 of us in one bed. Haha! Had a great tyme ever! Slept for almost only 1 hour and then, went to Wild Wild Wet tho it was a last minute plan. But at last sleepover/Wildwildwet with gf-es, both wishes had been granted :)






Me very tired now, meeting Catty Jerry for hyr makeover later at 9am.

And lastly,
Boyfie &i just turned 2 on 27March.
Happy 2monthsaty baby!
And, Happy Blated Birthday Dearest Hanis :)


Tata people and takecare, sygg korang!

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥