elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

4% fats can eu dissapear from my body?

Thursday, March 26 @ 12:47 AM


Got no more werq for this week. So i don't know, i'm sooo free starting today. But i'm not considering myself to go out lah. Yknow why? Cause, i simply don't want to. But.. I think i can't resist or reject anyone who asked me out.

Example, my mum.

Pantang kalau diajak kluar.
My mum keep on shouting my name in th morning so dhat i will wake up from 10.30am to nearly 11am. How i know? Cause, one of my eyes managed to open for a few seconds and see the time on my hp screen and then, gone again! Haha!

We went to took 168 to Bedok reach there exactly at 12.30pm and ferst, had late breakfast at Banquet. After dhat, bought a few stuff, went to ntuc and den cab to Anggah's place. Chilled there, watch tv while eating Chocolate pudding and ice-cream dhat we bought earlier. I tell eu, dhat ice-cream is soo cheap. One box for $3+ cause it's on promotion and it ended today. Hehe!

And oh ya! While on our way to the Taxi stand, saw this promoter strubing/showing samples about the remove of cracks on the back legs and all. And i don't know lah, we had to stop cause our mother was impressed and they even bought it for $19.90. So while they are doing whatever they are doing, me &khayli ran to the Munchy Donut shop and bought donuts.



Wait, i forgot to mention, we visited the Library after eatingg. We borrowed guide books of Gold Coast Australia, Sydney and Disneyworld. I wanna go to this Surfers Paradise. Weeee~





Moving on, after chill-axed for like 4hours. I didn't mention dhat, we all weigh ourself on this cool weighing machine dhat my grandmum have. It is soo good. Not only it weighs, it also show eu your percentage of fats in your body, legs and arms and the normal body range. Good yknow. And i have to lose 4% to get a normal range. 4% is alooot i tell eu. I'm gonna try.

Uncle Omar sent us home and also on our way back, had Hot fudge sundae from Macds.

And sorry to Azhar for not going to the movie, Ardy &Nizwan for not following eu guys todae too. Really sorry! I just it's really hard to go out if eu don't have cash huhh. Ish ishh ish!

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥