elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

I've been dying to tell eu anything eu want to hear cause that's just who I am this week

Monday, February 9 @ 2:47 AM


Ok people, i'm baack.
Sorry lahh for not updating, i have not been facing the comp for two days now. So here i am updating my weekends. But before anytynk let me just post my horoscope.

Is your career your top focus right now? It should be. Right now, you are in a phase of rich clarity -- you have the ability to fully understand the opportunities in front of you in a way you never could before. But first, you have to slow down and look around. Take a moment to make some loose plans for your future -- and make them big! Give yourself a general idea of where you want things to go, and you'll figure out how to get there later on.

I don't know why i do believe in horoscope, maybe bcoz sometimes it really happen or is happening. Well, idk ok. Boyfie told me not to cause i usually freak out if sometynk bad is happening. He told me to see it in a way dhat it happen by coincedence. I don't know lahh i don't know!

Moving on,
What happen on Saturday?

Ohhh, i was werqing from 3pm till closing but i came earlier since i got nothing to do and short of staffs, dhats 's all :)

And Sunday!
Ferst boyfie woke me up at 8.59am cause he wanted to have breakfast with me before he go for hys soccer tournament. And only Sunday he get to spend tyme with me since he is full-time werqer. So we meet up and we decided to had breakfast cum lunch at Lot1 since i am going there later to pass Aini thing. He decided on Long John Silver which i have no idea my aunty is werqin at dhat tyme. So da ternampak pon, what to do? Hehe! Den i went to jpe to giv Aini the blazer or something and since she like it, she can have it :)

After Lot1, it's 1.03pm and it's tyme for me and babyboy to go. I trained to wdls and meet Catty while he went to Lakeside to meet hys other member to Kranji Sec for tournament. Meet Catty, trained to Raffles den slack. Talk about lyfe and we continue to slack at Macd rooftop. And i bought Apple dipper with caramel dips and i tynk i made Catty hook on it.

And oh ya! I have received my advance valentine's gift. In the train jugak i open it upp. So kiasuuu sia me. Btw, i looove it.. :)


Den after talking and much talking walk to idk-where-our feets-take-us and we actually were lost in the middle of the journey and we got to know we were actually walking in circles when we can actually just walk straight ot just walk back. cause it is still the same way and same distance. Blueek! Bussed to Marina Barrage and reach there.
I think todae our acting of becoming a tourist really werq. And i can't believe i was actually walking with this japannese friend who wore a really thick featuring jacket which i think looks cute on hyr on a really sunny day. I think she is mad. (No lahhhhh! Haha!)

Den after surveying the place, Catty got plans to meet Bao and since my mum was msging me, i told mum to pick me up. Den trained from Marina to City Hall and saw Zana in the train after dhat Catty &I go separate ways and I met my mummy at Lavender and we went to Changi Hospital to visit my uncle and den we went to Bedok Corner to have our dinner at 9.

Saw this trailer while i was slacking in Macd, and i tynk its a cool movie dhat it's a must catch movie. It is called, Bloody Valentine 3D. Omg! Don't tell me i didn't warn eu people!

Reach home at 10.35pm. Switch on comp (till now), on the phone with Boyfie And here i am ending this post now. More pic on multiply, yet to b uploaded.
Tata people! Looooooove ya! :)



wait baby, wait.

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥