elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

i'm so happy babyy

Sunday, February 15 @ 10:26 PM


Well, i got alot to update.
And i don't know where or when to start. Oh well..
Btw, Sorry for not updating.

15 Feb 09
The date stated there was actually todae, i just reached home. Bbyboy just send me home.
And if eu don't know, boyfie and i can only spend time on Sunday due to hys werqing hours on weekdays. Ok da.

He pick me up at Wdls and we trained to City Hall, walked ard Marina Square and to Suntec. He bought me Subway Cookies, so sweet lah hym. So i had it while walking with hym. After looking for tynks, we went to eat at Pastamania. Actually, we wanted to eat at Banquet or Ljs but while walking he was lyke, "b, look! your favourite" and i was lyke, " :eek: pastamaniaaa" Hahaha!After eat, we went to Marina Barrage. Haha! Just to survey and just slack. Then train back to wdls and he sent me off.

And i must mention, there was two incident happen. I'm happy now, but it happen too fast.
it's about my parents had met boyfie and so does dinosaur &friends. omg!

14 feb
Happy Valentines Day

and most importantly, it was my mum birthday.
Happy Birthday Mummy!

But I didn't get to celebrate both this year. Sad siool. Haha! cause, i was busy selling cookies at Lot1 aka werqingg. Ok actually, Vday wasn't a big deal. I mean, to me everyday is special with hym around and boyfie alrdy gave me an advance gift so it's ok i still love hym but mummy birthday, aku sad.

13feb
Where did I go?
Friday friday friday?
Ohh, i meet up with my babiesss.
I was awaken by Catty's phone call. She asked me to meet up with dem at Causeway. So i was late due to lmbt bngon. Haha!

We settle down at ljs(mcm biase jugak), den slack at civic and had ice-cream and den walked to my blk RC den i went off to meet boyfie at werq. Haha!

Finally, get to meet dem. Friendship still strong as ever.

And on 10 11 &12feb it's just a normal werqing day for me :)

Dhat's all.
And looking at the top page, alot to update. I don't tynk so.
But at least, i got to spend my beautiful days with wonderful people.

Tata, loove korang! Update agaen soon.

Labels: , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥