elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

I was born to tell you I love eu

Monday, February 16 @ 4:27 PM




Monday, told ya i hate Monday.

I don't know what to update. But ferst, my horoscope. Haha!
In order to move past your mistakes you have to keep pushing yourself forward. The only person who is still beating you up over what you did is you -- and it's time to move on. You are not perfect, that's no mystery. But no one else is either. Set a goal today -- hold yourself to a high standard and force yourself to rise to your own expectations. Give yourself an emotional hug and start focusing on the future. You've learned from where you've been.

Moving on, the other day i went to visit the Library right?
I borrowed three books, but i had return two and left with one.

I am currently stuck with this one &only Malay book. The tittle is Rintihan Kasih. It's a good story, and every chapter is really interresting. I bring dhat book whereever i go, and when i felt bored i just take out and read it. But if someone's there (example, boyfie or Catty) They would take away my book and won't let me continue reading. Haha! And some parts of the story reflect my love lyfe with bbyboy and i will conferm pick up my phone and dial hys number. (So kiasu) Haha!

I'm on chapter 11, but yet to be at the center page. So now while i'm bored at home rotting doing nothing boyfie is busy with werq gfs is at sch, i'm off to continue reading now. Tata!


It's 4pm now, 8more hours till the end of todae. Hate monday!


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥