elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

bukalah pintu hatimu, untuk cinta ini

Monday, February 9 @ 5:29 PM


I HATE MONDAY !!
It's my offday. And i am not enjoying it, it's Monday Blueee.

What I did today?

In th morning, mum woke me up to remind me to take my lil sis from school cause she want to meet my aunty at cwae. After dhat, met my mum at causeway since my lil sis was whining non-stop. Had a really heavy breakfast, i had Ban Mian. Until now, i'm still full. Now, i'm at home.

I had uploaded ytd pictures at multiply. And i actually organize my post entry. And i deleted some post. Some things, i kept as memories so i can have a good laugh when i read it agaen for the next 20years of lyfe. Haha!

It's 5.36pm now, and its soo super duper boring to the maz siaa.

Boring nyeeeeeeeeeee!

Labels:



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥