elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Akan ku pertahankan cinta ini demi kesetiaan kupadamu

Thursday, February 5 @ 12:55 PM


So about yesterday.

It was kinda off a rushing day for me cause i have to check my result and den send things to my aunty and trainn to amk to meet my sis, and den had to rush back to Lot1 for werq. So dhat's about it loor. Haha!

Ok ok, let's start with my horoscope but it's ok if eu don't wish to read. I won't force :)

You'll get an interesting invitation to a social event today -- and it could lead to more social events down the line, so it's in your best interests to accept it. Just make sure that you have the time it requires before committing -- you wouldn't want to have to back out at the last minute. Despite your growing popularity, your mood is going to be more introspective and quiet today. It's a good time to finish up old projects or to catch up on errands.

Sooooooooooo, yesterday i check my result.
And i don't know lah kan, i should be happy or not. But boyfiee is definitely extremely overjooy dhat the course had accepted my offer. But whatever it is, i should be greatfull^O^

And then, i get ready and send stuff dhat my mum had requested me to become hyr personal postwomen for the day (although it happens alot of tyme), yes. Send what stuff? Send the Avon stuff dhat had arrived.

And den from there i trainn to Amk and meet my sister and bro-in-law. Ok yes, but i didn't know dhat they are bringing Jaha-ha and Benny along so i was lykeeeeee :eek:(this) when i turn my head towards them. Haha! Ok, i was jokingg!

We met near the CoffeeBean at Amkhub and den their plan was to playy pool but when we enter the place, the person at the counter didnt let Aliesa in since she was underage which hyr age is now 1month plus years old. So whaaaat ?!

Moving on, so we went to eaaaat and the tyme was lyke 5.23pm and my werq is lyke starting at 6pm so my plann was, ok before 5.45pm i went off no matter what. I had the intention ok! So, we settle down at this food court and i bet it's a chinese food court since all stalls are lyke being decorated with the cny stuff and i also saw this dish call "pork ribs soup" or something. So yalaa, conferm chop stamp it's a chinese food court.

I eat Carrot cake while the rest had erm, laksa, beef noodle and western. And den after finish eating i look at the tyme and it was freaking 6.03pm! So da lambaat, lambatkn skali. Bagooooos,amalkn slalu :thumbsup:

So they send me till the station and i went off to werq. Den the train arrived, and i hop in. The thing is, i didn't notice dhat the train is freaking terminating at Yishun station so dhats why lahh so empty inside. Den i went out at Yishun and the next train was freaking full so i wait for another train which also terminate at Yishun. Fuckk! So geram already.:banghead:
And Finally, another train came and die-die still had to hop in. And luckyy when at Admiralty mrt lots of people go out so it wasn't so full lahh.

And guess what tyme i reach werq?
Freakinnggg 7.01pm !! Haha! All thanks to the 3 freaking train. Not!

I just realise today, i use too much of "freaking" words. No good! Tsk tsk.

Ok wait, i'm not done it.

After werq, i went home and i walk from causeway point to my house. Ok, i know i always walked but this tyme i walk at the bbq pit near 519 and i saw takraw boys and others. I was otp with boyfie and suddenly dinosaur came to me cryingg. Ok, i did pity hym but what's with all the forcing and pulling in front of your friends?! Aku maluuu ok, all hys friends tgk sehh. So we sit down and talk things out. But, i don't want to elaborate it here. I'm just dissapointed at how dinosaur treated me in front of hys friends je. Sorry if i walked away from eu just lyke dhat dinosaur.

Ok lahh, I want to get ready for werq now. It's 1.26pm now. Want to follow mama go causeway point to meet hyr bestfriend and den i go straight to werq from there.
And i hope i get to meet boyfie tmrw. Yayy!

Thanks for wasting your tyme on me. NOT!
Tata! Looooooove korang2 :buttrock:


Ok go!

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥