elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Call me, i'm waitingg

Thursday, January 22 @ 1:19 AM


to shidot: Link already :)
to Catty: Hahaha! I tynk i know also.
to penyanyi yang nyanyi tk sedap: Ok, thanks org gler!
to asran: i asran mane niee? Asran pps ke ape? omg! add me at msn! :)

------

Ok, i got tons to update so let me giv eu a warning.
It's going to be a long post. And when i say long, i really mean it lyke long.

There is something eu reader must know.
I'm no longer using 9388****. Ask me where to reach me. Well, not dhat i'm not using anymore. Just going to stop the bill from getting higher. So i had to maintain my prepaid from getting lower now too! High pon salah, low pon salahh. Haishh! Btw, ask me if eu want to.

I am so sorry when i mention i am going to update after werq, which i did only i did it late lyke 3 days late? Haha! I was busy with werqin and stuff, catchin up sleeps and worryin how much weight i had been gaining man! omg! Eu should see me now, i look lyke a ___. Dah diam!

I think below pictures is when we are otw-ing to Khayli's house at Bedok. It wasn't supposed to be a candid but i just can't take a proper photo of myself cause there are some mengacau lyke this people. .





And even her! This 4year old small gurl. Haha!

Talking about small, this how many days/months baby is growing alil bigger after not seeing hyr for lyke 1month? Ade tak? Well, i don't know.



And the mummy n daddy of this baby.







Omg! My hair. It's getting longer. What should i do? Chop it? Curl it? Rebond it? Perm it? Dye it? *screams*

And i took my bursary at Greenwood Primary last Sunday.
I'm proud of me. Yay me!
And this might be my last tyme taking pictures with Dr Maliki.
And i'm richer by 300bucks todae! Yay me agaen!

Well alilttle bit about todae. (21 Feb)

Yes, i'm still working only dhat i went out from my house alilttle earlier as i got a date with this gurl right here..
Yupyup, she's the one. We ate at Jalapeno Pepper Express (at last!), I've been waiting for this day to eat there but i tynk when i reach there i suddenly change my mind on eating a different dish. No yay me! I wanted to get Chicken thigh served in a hotplate with spagetti or wad they call it. But at last, i order Chicken Pitta. Yup, i tynk dhat's the one. And as for dessert i had Italian Chocolate Cake and Rashidah got Brownie cake. And oops! I didn't take a picture of it. We were to straving to start our plate but too full to finish them all. And many many thanks to Aini for the flow. Eu know what. Hahaha! And anyone looking for a councilor/advisor? I know just the person. *kening naek2*

And i swear, i love Meow new straight hair and she still look so hawt in any way.
Ok, i'm still straight alright! Thank Eu!


Some overdue pictures i got from Meow's blog.



Mayb what i wrote wasn't soooooo long as mention. I tynk it's because of the pictures lah kan? Betol tak?
Toodles! Love ya! It's 2.32am now and i got some sheep to count when i'm on bed.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥