elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Baby, don't forget to remember me

Wednesday, January 28 @ 1:42 PM


to rashidah: Daa update :)
to NaaBEYLO: relinked.
to Catty: :) back to eu!
to Yana: Thanks for the encouraging words gorgeous. :)
to shidot: boleh lahh minah, kite meet real soon k? :)


My horoscope is totally right.

Before you get involved in any new project, competition or relationship today, you need to put things on pause -- take another long look at the last project, competition or relationship you were involved in. There are some loose ends that still need to be tied up in a neat little bow. Make sure you finish it up completely before starting on something new. You know that you've got to close that door before you will be totally ready to open up another one.

but in my place, it should be relationshipp. Hmpff!

Moving on, chalet post &picture's and so i won't be uploading/posting so soon, cause it's lyke hundreds of dem.

And note, i deleted my ferst account in fs already. I'm only left with one fs, one facebook, one myspace and one tagged now. Pfft!

I don't know what to update. Only dhat i went out with my dear ytd to ghost town and vivo. He brought me to Pastamania since i've been complainng to hym how long i have not eaten there. Haha! Sweet lah dieer. And meet hys secondary school friend over at town and had alil catching up at McCafe. And today is my offday and dear is werqing and i tot of giving hym a surprise after werq but he hymself not sure where he will b transffered to later. So Mayb next tyme.

Currently, im chatting with dinosaur, shidot and goodboy.
Awww, i miss them. Mayb should plan a gatering ek korangg? Should do some cathcing upp sometimes.

Ohh, on CNY after chalet. I went to meet my sis and bro-in-law over at suntec and had dinner there. Tot of having pastamania but i tynk the shop close or what sehhh, we couldnt find dhat restaurant. So, we went to PizzaHut since it's open and our stomach already makin musicc inside. Haha!

Pictures are all at my multiply. Go over and see.

And i got to go people. Thanks a billion for those who drop by and tag. Love korang sngat2 :)
Tata!


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥