elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

I know this part where the end starts

Friday, November 28 @ 6:50 PM




Today is my off day, and all i do was typing nonsence, drink bubble tea and watch tv. I wanna go out! Anybody free tonight? Boyf is always takraw takraw and more takraw. No wonder i love to wonder around the malls buying nonsence.

I am so so so very excited to get my N level result. I'm just so eager to know how many points did i manage to scoree. And i received a bursary in my mail earlier this week, and dhat have even boost my confident even more. Before receiving this bursary i already had this excited feeling. And I'm not a liar.

I dreamt about a weird dream. Because this dream got so many parts and many different people i met. This dream was just as confusingg as the person. And the worst part, i dream about Hero. But nope, i wasn't sad at all bcoz hys part was funny. I dream about my pr sch friends and even my old lyfe. But snap back, i got noone to suffer with. Gf-es is now no longer a gf-es as i can see. Mayb we are goingg on our separate ways soon, or we already did. I hope tmes won't break us apart. I hate this part right here.

Im so going out and shop with the best people around me now. Next week schedule is pack. Not conferm going out with Has & Rashidah. But already conferm going out with meow some day next week. I can't wait! And had to plann go out with Naddy soon too. Meeting Jannah soon, maybe? Omg! So little time, so much werk.

Talk about werk, i love werking. It's lyke throwing all those stress and laugh all eu want. And i'm always looking forward to werking. Don't have to think about the stuff where i am not supposed to think of. It's hard, but i'm going to try.

And i'm so give up with this comment table. Ohhh, i hate eu comment box!


Now we ain't talked since we left, it's so overdue


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥