elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, October 23 @ 12:18 PM



(not edited)
He took my picture &i took hys.
Look! He took my picture so close, my face so oval! My god.

So we celebrated hys birthday and also our anniversary too. Yayy! I had soo much funn! Yesterday was the best ok! D wanted to spend the whole day only with me, he didnt even want to go school. What can i say? It's hys birthday. So, we met up at 2pm, rain or shine still 2pm! den trained to dobby den to Vivocityy den to Somerset den to Taka den to Orchard den to Heeren den to FarEast. Haha! Padahal sume same tempat. Otw to FarEast, i bump into Umirah! Ok, we did bump into alot of dd's school/coursemate. And everyone would ask th same question, it's either "kau nk g mane?" or "asal tk g skola?"

Trained home at around 10plus gaknyee. He sent me till the 900busstop den meet bibik den went home. I hope eu like my present dear!

HAPPY 2YEARS &6MONTHS eLiizAd ANNIVERSARY (L)

Labels:



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥