elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, August 14 @ 9:20 PM


Science exam was easy easy and ok ok.
I don't know if im gonna pass, but i must hav confident.

After school, die die i wanna go library sehh.
BUT no one wanna accompany me.
Luckily goodboy ask if wanna go library.
fwuh! Den i ask shidot alongg.
Meet goodboy outside library at 2.30pm.
den one by one other friends come lyke Kaka, Jesslyn, Nizwan &Azaa.
Oh ya, and eu know what me, shidot & jesslyn saw at the library...?
AN APEK DIGGING HYS NOSE SO DEEPLY & VRY UNHYGIENICLY.
and plus nobody business. Shyt! Disgusting betol.

Ate lunch wf shidot at causewayy.
And shidot keep seeing "some people" dhat i was supposed to see and alert off.
Eu know wak ah men?? Haha! (dinosaur tot me this werd)
Walk home, save transport.
Meet Catty for awhile suddenly saw dinosaur behind me.
Super surprised!
Ddy was vry angry wf me abt my attitude but everytynks okay now (:
Sowie d (:

Now, im home at last.
I am kemas-ing my bilik, lipat all the wedding outfit.
And finally, MY OWN BILIK BEBEHHHHH :D
just need to shift back my single-bed and the computer back to the room.
Oh oh oh, my dad gonna buy me a own big bed soon
So happppy :D

Tomorrow Maths Exam lah pulak..Mamposh skali :D


For Gf-es, sila tengok :D

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥