elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Thursday, July 24 @ 7:50 PM


Its gonna be long, i guess.

Ferst, i put a jiwang song.

I'm into jiwang, blame it at the West Side people ehh!
For singing for lyke 24hours in my ear! Hahah!
So wad if eu don't lyke, i don't rmbr asking before.

Second, weirdot ask me to read hyr horoscope and so i did
and after dhat, i read mine horoscope.

It says:
In short,
Be careful giving away too much to other people just for that sake of being nice.
Full, Good manners are always appropriate, but sharing is not. Know the difference today, because you have to be careful about giving away too much to other people just for the sake of being nice. If you share your resources in your typically generous way, you are going to end up with the short end of the stick. People are looking out for themselves right now, and they won't think twice about taking advantage of you. It's hard for you to say no, so don't even offer in the first place.

And eu know wad, i think i just regretted wad i just did.
Am i too kind until people step on me?
Fuckk dhat!

This morning, i woke up and found kakak ogy in my house.
Probably, she went clubbing and stay at my houuse.

So, about school now.
I brought sweets n it sungguh meng-sleepy kan aku dook!

Massrun play games, floorball. Bluekkk!
PE do some running and play games.
Den Science had Formulas test.
Maths, teacher absent.
EL, revision on board.
School over for the day.

After school, ran back home.
getting all excited to go out wf kakak ogyy.
den had lunch at Sakae Sushi at causeway point.
And seriously, i don't want to eat there anymore.
I prefer eating Sakae Sushi at parkwae parade [:
Fussy ek akuu nie?
Eu know why Eu know why, bcoz causeway so little choice of sushi.
And for the ferst tyme, i tried sakae sushi ice-cream.
One werd, delicious! [:

After sitting in there for almost 2 or 3 hours.
Went out for fresh air and smoke.
Den separate ways, kakak ogy train to orchard while brother n me took bus home.
For the ferst time, my brother was like advising me to werk hard for my N level and i am so touched bcoz he lyke sooo concerned abt me lyke dhat! Hehe!

Ok enoughh!
I really need to go library to study or maybe so peaceful environment would be nice.
I really wanna make my family, boyfie and people who care abt me so proud of me [:
bcoz i promised dem and dey put hopes on me already.
So yes, i better keep my werds.


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥