elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, July 7 @ 10:24 AM


well, don't be shocked! i just edited.

Sowie for the dead blogg.


Today is Youthday!

So yesterday, follow mum go 3 weddings.
I really love yesterday.
The ferst jempotan, wen i arrived the kompang arrived too. And guess, who are the kompang boys? It's my primary sch friendsss! imd.
I was shocked!
Aftr dhat, met & talk and i was shackingg. Goshh!

den went to changi airport to fetch Kakak Ogy!
Yeah, she's here for a holiday again but only for 4weeks.

Den we went to.
JOHN LITTLE MEGA SALE
at expo.
Converse to everlast to more.
we bought aloooooot of stuff!
shopping(!!!!) haha! and it was the last day ponn.
so, why say no?

Today will be
Kemas-your-room-day-pls!
Reasons? My sis gonna marry soon.
So many people will be sleeping over here, in my room!
And the best thing is,
I gonna have all this room all to myself real soon.
*evil laughs*

Hmpff! I really miss my gf and boyfie so muchh!
I wonder why they didnt text me for so long. Ok maybe not dinosaur but i still miss him.
But gf? Why whyy?

So people,
don't just read. tag me tag me !
TATA

And will update soon :D


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥