elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, July 19 @ 1:46 PM


Eu don't know what i'm going thru, baby

Life must go on, people say.
I know its hard but it will get better in time.
And I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart.


2 more days to my sis "nikah" day.
which falls on the monday.
and i'm gonna missed alot of revision dhat is gonna happen in school.
I really wanna go to school but at the same time be wif my sis.
2 more weeks to N-level !
How How How?

Today, Catty singing competition.
Best Of Luck Babe!
Gf-es wanted to come and support but we can't.
Sorry Babe!

Today shall follow mum and distribute those wedding invitation
and clean our house and hang the curtains and change bedsheet and finish decorating the antaran and do lots of stuff.
Gonna have a really busy busy day for all of us.

But it's good to be busy so i shall not think about the negative.
Haha!

School was great yesterday.

And like i always say,
DON'T EVER BELIEVE WAD EU SEE BITCHH

Labels:



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥