elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Tuesday, May 6 @ 8:13 PM


6 MAY 06
>

Wohoooo~

I've changed my blogskins too gurls.
Hehee! :DD


Otayy, CPA thoery was hard for me
becuase i didnt revise at all.
but but but i do have confident on passing full marks on my practical paper
Which means my only hope for passing this paper is on my practical paper :DD


Ohyaa, i realised we only got two mmore weeks before june holiday starts.
Two more weeks equal to 2 mass run only.
And after the holidays is over,
it's gonna be PRELIMS lah people.
P-R-E-L-I-M-S !!

I really need to buck upp and start going for my tuition which i didnt even go for some months now.

Bcoz after prelims is N LEVEL.
N L-E-V-E-L !!


2mrw is maths paper 2

GOOD LUCK 4t1 && 4t2
and woodgrovers



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥