elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, May 24 @ 12:12 PM


24 May 08





Toae Horoscope:

Let school or work issues wait. Today is for celebrating where you are in life.



Hmpff! I really dont know what am i going to do todayy? No planss. My mum ask me to follow hyr go geylangg and oh-please i really hate geylangg and i dont know whyy.


Or should i meet dinousaurr??

Or maybe go support catty on hyr singing competitions ?



Well, i don't know??




FRIEDAE 23MAY08

Last dae of school[:

All the food was sold out during recess. And lessons, all we did was watch moviee.

Oh yaa, ferst period got one guy from ite come to present sometynk about ite. Hmpff! I think i better start preparinggg.



THURSDAE 22MAY08

I told eu i was absent.

And HAPPY 2YEARS 1MNTH ANNI to eLiizAd :DDDDDDDD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥