elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Tuesday, May 13 @ 8:42 PM


13 MAY 2008



Yes uhhh! Exams over :DD (berape bnyak kali aku nk repeat nie)

I got my results.

GOSH!! I didn't studyy at all but i managed to pass my exam wif good marks.

MIRACLE (:



Schhool was school. Liskie was absent. PE lessons, played badminton,wf shidot. Ahhaa! It was bored,seriously. So i told hyr, whoever lose need to treat the winner a box of drink. Hehhh! And eu really don't wnt to know who wins :p

Den played with the other gurls, i mean combine teams.3 VS 3

ME, Jesslyn &Atikah VS Shidot, Leona &Nafisah



After school, Catty became judges for Woodgrove Idols Audition.

So Me& Shidot bake small muffinssssssssss agaen. Den Siti &Fika come in and helpp. Denn the boys from 3T2 keep on coming in and out. Meet Liskie at vista. And i bought a cute popping out skull sticker for shidot :DD



Holiday starting soon, people! I love it! So yes, i already plan what for my june holiday activity. There will be loads of movie seeing, shopping spree and lastly a date with my boyfie :DD

We will be lyke spending tyme almost every day and i wish to stay out late lyke those days. Laughh, talk, eat, movie, shopping, slacking and probably have some good tymes together under the stars lyke nobody business wif dinosaurr. Hehee! But it will be affected by hys school hours, shuckss! but somehow he will make it happen and surely make some tyme for hys one and only gf. Hahaa!



Ok lahh, I LOVE MY BOYFIE MORE DAY BY DAYY.

tkmo menyampahh please!


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥