elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, March 29 @ 11:56 AM


Todae, i went to school with this very big headache in my head.

i was sick the whole dae at school and shidot thought dhat im in a not so good mood with dhat expression stuck in my face.

Now, im feeling alot lot better.

My temp was risingg every period in school.

I didnt want to go home coz i want to take my napha test and because if i go home, i got to retake alone or maybe in front of the whole class during p.e or do it with the lower sec girls next week, dhats yy.

But still, lisa and shidot keep on persuading me to go home to rest.

Awwww, shoo sweet.



So yes, i decided not to go home.

After school, gfes eat but i didnt bcoz i didnt have the appetite. Hmpff!

Den we take some pictures and den we get ready for naphaa.



Napha starts at 1.30pm but suddenly the teacher saed to stop and restart at 2.30pm

And the reasons is, the weather is hawt?! WTH

So yes we continue at 2.30pm n den we are the ferst class to be released as usual, every year bcoz our class is lyke the most smallest group for gurls.

Hmpff! Ok. I get have some rest.

I wish i pass for all my stations

Andd i hope my gfes too pass all their stations :DD





Because eu don't even care!

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥