elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, February 4 @ 1:12 AM


Hi Hi Hi People.


Yesterday was such a disaster.

My horoscope was ryte.

Ytd, I really have the mood to go out &&let lose.

Butbut, Others are at different mood.

Haishhh!

Shoo Yes, Ytd didn't go out at all.

Such a waste of tyme!






Now Daes, Its been very coldd.

Yesterdae, HERO kept me companyy since dinosaur was outt &&i was boredd.

HERO IS LOVEDD, otayy!

Den It Was Really Late, &&Cold.

Shoo I neither Switch On My AirCon Nor My Fann.

Den I msg2 with HERO suddenly, I slept &&didnt replied HERO msgg!

I'm Shoo Sowiee HERO.

In the Morning i woke up, it was freezing cold.

I don't know where the air came from

Padahal the window was closed and the aircon n fan was switch off.

Urghhh!





So Yess, Im the first one who wake up early in my family.

I didn't know whyy i woke up shoo earlyy.

&&Since it was Coldd.

I went to the kitchen &&find sometynk hot to drinkk.

&&I found, Cadbury Hot Chocolate!

Yuummmm! It was shooo Nicee!





Just Now, I woke mum up &&ask.

If we are going out today.

&&She said, YES! WE ARE.

Finally, get to get out from this pink room and this house!

Yayy! Im shoo happyy.

Hmpff! Oh ya, I got this pimple at my nose

&&shidot keep on staring at it &&say, 'Shinyy nyer!'

It is shoo embarrassing otayy!.

&&To shidot, STOP STARRING AT IT!!

Ahhaaa!

:D



OMGG!! I've just finish reading SHIDOT's blogg.

It is shoo SWEET of hyr writynk abt hyr FRIENDSHIP lyfe.

While i was readingg, i kept on laughingg.

Ahhaaa!

i don't know. It's lyke! The way my gf-es talk, its lyke shoo funny lyke dhatt.

Heheee!

So yes, Eu all go read hyr blogg otayy.

NOW NOW NOWWW!

CLICK HERE TO HER BLOGG

TATATAKECARE :D


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥