elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, March 10 @ 2:52 PM


9 MARCH 08



Went to my cousins wedding on my mum side. Pfft! Soo boredd! Coz not rapat mahh, so dont really talk wif dem.

I hate todae bajuu. Its lyke MAK-CHICKSS ! get it? "MAK-CHICKSS."

Take a good look otayy!




See dhat See dhat?? Oh my gawdd!!!!!!

Dhat will be the last tyme im wearing it. Hehehee!



Okk.. Get backk..

Soo reach dere, eat.. Sit get bored.. Walk around the neighborhood. Get bored back so me, my sis and lil sis took stupid pictures. Hehee! Den waited for the newly weds, wen upstairs see their photoshoot and their next outfit. Its pink! Took pictures with dem butden its in the camera, cannot upload now. Hahahaa! Sowiee!

Well, just enjoy the pic kayy?







p/s do eu even think about me? NO!

Labels:



--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥