elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Monday, March 3 @ 1:22 AM


1st March&&2ndMarch!

Oh gawd! Look wad is the date, its 2nd March! Times flies ekk. Seriously.. It does.


Yesterdae 1st March

We did some agar-agar dhat called, agar-agar roti for todaes bbq at east coast. I also did my own agar-agar roti okae! My mum sae, orang bute pon boleh buat! Ahhaa! We did it in 2 different colours, one in green+yellow+white and the other one was pink+yellow+white. Yupp2 Indians colours, agree? Ahhaha!!



This one my mum did!



Oh this one, i did it!!!. Ahhaa!! (the leftover colours)






After dhat, we went to khayli's house to help dem out too. We all did muffins, hand made burger, roti telor sluar dlm n more. Ahhaa! Y we called it roti telor sluar dlm coz everytyme we bring dhat roti telor to any occasions it is gonna be finished by all the hungry zombies! Ahhaaha! Okae, wadeeva -_-"



Todae, 2nd March.

I am going to east coast to have a bbq and celebrate khaylis burfdae! YAyy! I can't wait! More photos to upload later, MAYBE !! Ahhaha!



TATATAKECAEs :DD



ps i miss someones ryte now.


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥