elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Saturday, March 15 @ 2:50 PM


14MARCH08



Guess wadd? This morning, me and my mum was getting ready to go causeway point. Our plan was to send this stupid clever 5200 nokia phone for repair after trying to switch it on and run as per normal for 3 hard daes! So yes, we get readyy. den while i about to went out of my room, my phone rang!!!! i was shoo super shcokedd! It was ok wen i was really about to send it for repair!! Urghh!! Indeed very clever phone~ Hmpff! So, i didnt wen out but my mum did. Dhat afternoon, meet dinosaur for awhile. Ahhaa! Was shoo happy plus shoo much funn.





13MARCH08



I went out wf my mum, lil sis, my mum's sis and hyr son n wife n not forgetting kids. Well, we all squeeze in dhat small car. Each person had a baby on your lap, so do i! Ahhaa! It was a dizzy journey but still funn! We all eat wadeh, goreng pisang n more while in the car. We went to giant at tamp and den went straight home, bought some delicious food home to had dinner lyke tulanng, mee goreng, mutarbak n more!







Horoscope:

A big jolt of social electricity will hit you head-on today. Make sure you have fun!

Yes, i did :DD


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥