elnaastory.bs.com
 
web hit counters

Friday, March 14 @ 5:02 AM


13MARCH08.



Todae horoscope saes,

While you wait for others today, keep yourself busy by double-checking your work.

Yes, im shoo waiting for my mum. She is busy kemas-ing out house store. &&im busying being a lazy gurl. Hmpff! No lahh, I did help my mum put tynks here and there. &&after dhat i want to go Woodlands pasar malam, please! Anyone? Please? Hmpfff! I really wanna go! I want dhat snacks my mum bought it yesterdae! Yummy yyum.



So todae outing wf gfes was cancel/postpone! Hmpff! But i am looking forward on the next outing kay gurls :D



My 5200 nokia phone still sucks! Still shoo stubborn! No choice! Going to repair it or buy new phone! Hahaa! I wanna buy new phone sehh! This phone is only 6months old and i have to wait till june next year to upgrade it! Hmpff! Fcuk!



公主; gong zhu


--xoxo,
elnaa

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
♥♥